A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
Understanding the „Bigger Picture“.
The (corporate) world is becoming increasingly complex. This makes it all the more important to understand and communicate the big picture.
We can help: with a Big Picture of your Company, you can now easily explain your topics in an emotional and impressive way.
That’s how quickly your Big Picture is created.
Why pictures communicate better.
Popular roll-out media
Self-explanatory tool with click points.
Animated script in HTML 5 with voice-over.
Large format picture in print quality for interior use.
NOW NEW. FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS
With us, your topics are in good hands: We’ve been developing explanatory media since 2003 and you’ll benefit from our experience of almost 20 years of project work for large companies and our database of over 20,000 elements. With Big Pictury, you get your very own individual explanatory image – only now even faster and cheaper.
News from the world of visualisation
- A mission statement for the region: Stadtwerke Wertheim GmbH presents „Die Energie vor Ort“!Auf einem Versorgungsgebiet von über 190 Quadratkilometern bietet die Stadtwerke Wertheim GmbH ihren Kunden und Kundinnen das komplette Dienstleistungspaket rund um Strom, Erdgas, Trinkwasser und Wärme. Mehr noch: Mit seinem umfassenden Engagement für die Umwelt und die Menschen vor Ort macht das Unternehmen deutlich, dass es für „Die Energie vor Ort!“ sorgt. Diese Botschaft – die Kernpositionierung des Unternehmens – und die vielen Teilbereiche des Unternehmens in einem Big Picture abzubilden – das war unsere Aufgabe. Und wir haben sie gelöst.
- The New Work SE mission statement as a big picture.WHY does the company do what it does (purpose, mission), WHAT does the company do (brands, business model) and HOW does the company achieve its goals (culture, vision). The big picture should clearly illustrate the company’s value chain with memorable imagery and concrete examples. With the help of the picture, employees should understand what they are contributing to when they act in accordance with the company’s transformation principles. The needs of the target groups should also be clearly recognisable and the examples should be used to illustrate what New Work SE wants to achieve on the market and what should therefore also be achieved for the Group’s brands.
- Strong teams, great engagement: A big picture for JYSK employees!Surely you know that DÄNISCHES BETTENLAGER changed its name to JYSK some time ago. But did you know that the company was originally founded in 1979 under the name JYSK? Today, JSYK is one of the largest trading companies in the world in the field of sleep & living. And the company is convinced that it owes this success above all to its employees! For this reason, JSYK does a lot for its employees – and is now showing them this with a Big Picture!
- WIR! FÜR NRW: A Cultural Mission Statement for NRW.BANKNRW.BANK has developed a new mission statement for all its entrepreneurial activities. Under the heading “WIR für NRW” (WE for NRW), the development bank for North Rhine-Westphalia sums up what drives it every day: To do good for the people, companies and communities in NRW. In order to communicate its purpose to its employees and potential applicants, we developed a big picture in which the new corporate mission statement and its six principles were visually implemented.
- The results of the COPETRI Circles visualisedSummarising work results of larger and complex projects in such a way that they can be communicated in an understandable way is a challenge where images can make a valuable contribution. As a visual guide and striking overview, they create transparency for new processes and principles. This is also the case here: In various working groups of the COPETRI Circles, profound questions of corporate transformation were dealt with and these had to be vividly presented for Big Pictury.
- Bridging PerspectivesIn preparation for our visit to COCON23, we thought about how we could inspire visitors to the fair with the topic of “visualisation” and explain the development process of a Big Picture, while at the same time creating real added value with our stand action. The result: a summary of all the topics that occupy the visitors.
- Playful learningSeminars, training sessions and workshops are social learning and development processes in which the participants are supposed to develop themselves or their skills. Does this go together with games? You bet it does! This is because playing can be very motivating and can significantly boost learning success. “Playful learning” is the magic word. Find out more about it in this article!
- The power of imagesWie sieht für euch der perfekte Urlaubsort aus? Ein menschenleerer Strand? Eine atemberaubende Bergkulisse? Mit Sicherheit habt ihr jetzt ein Bild im Kopf. Denn wir Menschen sind visuelle Wesen. Ein Umstand, den sich die Werbebranche schon lange zunutze macht. Und auch in der Unternehmenskommunikation kann die Macht der Bilder eine große Wirkung erzielen.
- Visualising successFocusing on the goal – what leading companies can learn from top-class sport For many top athletes, mental training is…
See, understand, act: We help to make topics in the company visible, tangible and understandable, which is the basis for successful implementation. Working with a Big Picture can also be fun, because even seemingly dry topics are suddenly presented in an emotive and fascinating way. Exploit the power of pictures now for your own corporate communication.